FSync synchronizes the contents of two directories. It's a free command line utility for Win32 platforms (starting from Win95).
The development of FSync has been discontinued. Please check the article Smart Backups with Windows Robocopy for an alternative command.Download FSync
rel. 1.5 - 165 kB
FSync is useful for desktop/laptop data synchronization, for smart and complete backups or any other folder synchronization needs, both local or network. It allows only a one-way synchronization but, thanks that, it's practical and safe.
You can obtain main information on how the program works running it from the console prompt without parameters or reading the file fsync_xx.txt (included in the zip file).
- display of deleted files count
- option for extended progression information
- disk name or serial number may be used instead of the drive letter
- files may be specified as source and destination
- destination exclusion option
- UNICODE support
- multipage help
- attributes checking disable option
- skip errors option
- daylight saving adjustment fix
- exclusion option
- can append to existent log file
- conservative mode (no delete)
|1.1||1.0.1||- log system|
|1.0.1||1.0||- ignores NTFS/FAT differences in files date/time comparisons|